Pinnacle Career Opportunities
Our current positions available at Pinnacle:
1. Human Resources Administrator
2. Dairy Queen Kitchen Crew Member
Please Click Here to Download an Employment Application Form.
Questions please email email@example.com
Human Resources Administrator
Pinnacle Main Office, Stanley, ND, US
Pinnacle Office in Stanley ND has an immediate opening for HR Administrator.
Requirements of the job are listed below but not limited to the following:
- 3-5 Years Human Resources experience required
- Good Leadership and Communication (Verbal/Written) Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with ADP Software a plus!
Position Job Description:
- Post Job Openings (Jobsnd.com, social media, company website)
- Assisting candidates with the application process
- Assist with hiring staff
- Maintain/track of all employee records (Applications, I-9’s, W-2’s, benefit enrollments, etc.)
- Accurately report and maintain records in compliance with all federal and state authorities, etc.
- Assist in New Hire Training
- Organizing ADP data for payroll submission
- Assist employees in understanding employee benefits
- Advising organization management on human resources issues
- Maintaining performance evaluations
- Employee benefit administration
- Handling employee disputes/issues
- Answering employee questions
Pinnacle offers a competitive wage and benefit package including PTO, matching 401k, Health, Dental and Vision insurance plus many other benefits.
To apply please submit Resume and Application:
P.O. Box 459
Stanley, ND 58784
ATTN: Jim Wznick
Dairy Queen Kitchen Crew Member
Main Point of Contact: Maria Torres | firstname.lastname@example.org | (701) 628-3835
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment we would love to hear from you. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans.
- Be an ambassador of the Dairy Queen brand and be professional in every aspect of performance
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome fans to the Dairy Queen brand
- Strive to exceed fan expectations and deliver fan first service through timely and quality service
- Quickly and accurately prepare food products following restaurant, health, and safety standards
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer, and other cooking equipment
- Complete assigned preparation work for stocking and setting up grill area
- Calmly solve fan concerns and embrace Dairy Queen’s service recovery standards
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting environment for fans and team members
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Communicate positively with fans and co-workers constantly during shifts
- Work well under pressure packed situations while maintaining a great attitude
- Comfortable standing for entire shift and able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to handle raw, frozen, and cooked food products as well as products in and out of the temperature danger zone (41-140F)
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations
- Exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, and promptness
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times!